In FIDMAG, Fundation for research we treat the information provided by the people interested in our services in order to manage the sending of the information that they request us through the forms of the web.
In FIDMAG, Fundation for research we do not collect personally identifiable information for marketing purposes without the consent of customers who can revoke it at any time.
The personal data provided will be kept until the interested party requests their suspension when exercising their rights over the data.
The information provided on the website does not replace if not that it complements the relationship between the health professional and the patient or visitor and in case of doubt you should consult with the reference health professional.
1.- Through these conditions of use, FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries regulates access to this website and the provision of information found therein, by its customers and other users of the Network.
2.- By the mere use of this website, the user expresses their unreserved acceptance of these conditions of use.
3.- The use of the website as well as the information contained therein is, in principle, free of charge, notwithstanding that this circumstance may vary, committing FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries to publish the new conditions of use on the website at The shortest possible time.
5.- FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries will not be responsible for errors in accessing the website or its contents, putting the greatest diligence on them not to occur. FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of its web pages, due to the eventual need to carry out maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
6.- All the contents of the website (including, without limitation, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries and are protected by national norms or International intellectual and industrial property.
The brands, labels, distinctive signs or logos of the Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús that appear on the website are owned by the Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús, with CIF R2802306G and registered office at Calle Vaquerías 7, 28007 Madrid . Contact phone 915736653 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Identical references are made regarding domain names www.fidmag.com and www.hospitalarias.org. All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio media, property of Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús or FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries may not be subject to further modification, copying, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the User or third parties without express authorization unless otherwise indicated. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the transfer of intellectual or industrial property rights will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
7.- The establishment of any hyperlink from a third-party website, to any of the pages of the website of the Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús or FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries will be subject to the following conditions:
• The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the websites of any of the two entities is not allowed.
• No deep-links will be established with the website of the Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús or FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries or their services, nor will a browser or border environment be created on them.
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be included on the pages of the Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús website, FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries and their services and, in particular, except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink to the website of Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús or FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries, will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús or FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries.
• Under no circumstances, Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús or FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the hyperlink is made or for the information or statements included therein.
• Any hyperlink to the Hermanas Hospitalarias del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús website will be made to its home page.
• A. Right to information: This data protection policy regulates the access and use of the service of the website www.fidmag.com as well as the other websites that FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries makes available to Internet users interested in Your services and content. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries owner of the website, informs the user of this site of the existence of an activity of automated processing of personal data under your responsibility.
• B. Purpose: The data of registered users through the forms enabled for this purpose on the website are collected by FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries in order to facilitate the provision of the services that FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries provides through said website.
• C. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and veracity of the data: The mandatory fields, normally marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be filled in by the user are strictly necessary to meet your request, The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
• D. User consent: The sending of personal data through the use of the electronic forms of FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries or, where appropriate, emails, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the services and products related to the purposes of the FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries websites, as well as the sending of electronic communications with information related to FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries and its initiatives.
• E. Newsletter and electronic communications: FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries may make available to users who have previously authorized it through the subscription form enabled for this purpose, the service of sending a newsletter that includes the news, news and most relevant information on the website. Likewise, the user can unsubscribe or modify the subscription data to the aforementioned newsletter through the interactive form included in the website. FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries informs that it will send commercial communications by electronic means with information about other products, services and events that may be of interest to the users of the website when expressly requested. Such consent may be revoked at any time by the user.
• F. Security: FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries maintains the security levels of personal data protection in accordance with the LOPDGDD 3/2018, of December 5, regarding the security measures of the treatment activities that contain personal data, and has established all the technical means at your disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the user through the website, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not impregnable. FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, as well as to grant them a safe treatment in the transfers and international transfers of data that, where appropriate, may occur.
• H. Spamming: FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries does not use "spamming" techniques and will only process the data that the user transmits through the electronic forms enabled on this website or emails. The processing of personal data, as well as the sending of commercial communications made by electronic means, are in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (BOE of December 6, 2018) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (BOE of July 12, 2002).
• I. Rights of the interested parties: In compliance with the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and the GDPR 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, which regulates the right to information and Data collection, the María Angustias Giménez Foundation for Research and Teaching (FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries), informs you of the following aspects:
- The personal data collected in this document or in the web form will be processed by FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries, María Angustias Giménez Foundation for Research and Teaching, with address at Avenida del Jordán number 8, 08035 Barcelona, telephone 936 529999 ext. 1486 and email email@example.com, and will be treated exclusively in order to be used to respond to your query and / or request. The data controller has designated a Data Protection Delegate who can be contacted through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We understand that you guarantee that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, being you responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect otherwise.
- The personal data provided is absolutely confidential and will not be transferred to third companies or entities.
- You will have the right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation to the processing, portability and opposition of your data by writing to FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries, Avenida del Jordán number 8, 08035 Barcelona, with a maximum response period of 30 days. In case you consider that at some point your rights are violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
9.- The conditions of use of this website are indefinite. FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries reserves, in any case, the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to them, as well as the contents included in them or the conditions of use of its free article hosting service, included in this document.
10.- The provision of the service of this website and the present conditions of use are governed by Spanish Law. The parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries is the owner of all intellectual property rights on the design and contents of the website www.fidmag.com. The FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalàries entity is the owner of the industrial property rights referred to its products and services and specifically those related to the registered brands.